VSDAA – Voluntary Sector Drug & Alcohol Agencies
VSDAA, working in partnership with commissioners and the statutory sector, provide a collective voice to influence the strategic and operational direction of drug and alcohol services in the city
VSDAA aims to:
- Collectively contribute to the drug and alcohol strategy in Glasgow.
- Identify common areas of concern
- Encourage sharing of information, policies, good practice and research
- Promote the benefits of the voluntary sector
- Protect the interests of the voluntary sector
- Uphold the principles of service user involvement in informing the views of individual organisations and wider strategies
- Promoting welfare of service user and their recovery through our services
Membership of VSDAA is open to voluntary sector organisations that develop and deliver alcohol and drug services in the Glasgow area.