Board Members Required – Make A Difference
Glasgow Council on Alcohol provides a range of services for individuals who have been affected by alcohol related issues. These services include counselling, group work, training, tenancy support, community based prevention and education.
We are looking to expand membership of our Board of Directors, to develop the strategic direction, support the aims and objectives and ensure good governance. If you can devote some time and are motivated to assisting us we would welcome your application.
We would be particularly interested in hearing from result orientated, enthusiastic and caring individuals with skills, experience and knowledge in any of the following areas:
• Change management / business transformation/strategy
• Expertise in commissioning/procurement of services
• Accountancy/financial management
• Human resource management
• Therapeutic approaches
• Legal expertise
• Social media, marketing, digital marketing and PR
• Experience of working in a senior position with public health and social care agencies
• Expertise in the field of alcohol, drugs, addictions, criminal justice, homelessness
Board membership is voluntary and unpaid, although travel expenditure on behalf of the charity will be reimbursed. Learning and development opportunities exist for all Board members, including induction training.
For an application pack, contact Glasgow Council on Alcohol, 14 North Claremont Street, Glasgow G3 7LE Tel: 0141 353 1800, or e-mail us email@example.com
For further information please contact our Chief Executive, Gary Meek on 0141 353 1800.