General enquiries 0141 353 1800 | Freephone Helpline 0808 802 9000

COSCA Further Steps In Counselling Skills

Further Steps in Counselling Skills

Glasgow Council on Alcohol delivers COSCA Further Steps in Counselling Skills. Our trainers are COSCA accredited and have extensive experience within the counselling field. This COSCA course is aimed at those who have already completed the COSCA Counselling Skills Certificate Course or equivalent. The overall format and layout is similar to that of the COSCA Counselling Skills Certificate. The course helps the individuals who complete it to develop and apply counselling skills to non-counselling settings and gives a professionally recognised qualification in counselling skills.

What will I learn?
To enhance the knowledge skills, practice and self-awareness of people who have already completed the COSCA counseling skills course.

Learning Outcomes

  • Provide opportunities for participants to reconnect with their previous learning and experience.
  • Up-dated practice and understanding of counselling skills.
  • A deepening and development of participant’s knowledge and use of counselling skills.
  • Increased knowledge and awareness of theoretical developments in counselling
  • Increased self-awareness

How long will it take?
This module lasts approx 30 hours of study. We currently offer COSCA Further Steps as an Evening Class.

How much will it cost?
This module costs £250 and is payable in advance.

25% payment is due prior to commencing the course and the remaining 75% must be paid in full prior to the end of the course. This can be paid in instalments to spread the cost.A certificate will be issued by COSCA on successful completion of the course.

Where does the training take place?
We have a purpose built training room at our main office, Claremont Street, Glasgow. It may be possible to run the course in other venues, please contact Irene McKenzie on 0141 353 1800 or email training@glasgowcouncilonalcohol.org for more information.

FurtherStepsAdvert

When will the course run next?
Further Steps in Counselling will run on a Tuesday Evening.
Provisional dates for this course are: May 14 and 21, June 4 and 11, July 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30. August 6, 13 and 20.

How do I book my place?
Fill out our course booking form.

Alternatively, you can contact Irene McKenzie on 0141 353 1800 or email training@glasgowcouncilonalcohol.org for more information.

Call Now Button

GCA use cookies to give you the best online experience. By agreeing you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.

Privacy Settings saved!
Privacy Settings

When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.

These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems.

In order to use this website we use the following technically required cookies
  • wordpress_test_cookie
  • wordpress_logged_in_
  • wordpress_sec

Decline all Services
Accept all Services