Groupwork – Building Positive Pathways
Building Positive Pathways offers structured groupwork at our premises. We offer a number of options to clients with the emphasis on Healthy Living and Wellbeing.
Wednesdays 10am to 12pm
10 week rolling programme, which aims to improve the health and wellbeing of participants.
Topics covered include:
- Physical & Mental Health
- Assertiveness & Self Esteem Building
- Diet & Nutrition
- Stress Management
Feel Good Friday
Feel Good Friday is a drop-in set within a relaxed informal environment. Activities offered are yoga, reiki, healthy lunch; other activities change throughout the year and have included a walking group, cycling and cookery on a budget.
One to One mentoring supports participants who are not quite ready for groups or who are socially isolated and would benefit from more focus, structure and routine in their daily lives. Mentoring includes:
- Support to identify barriers
- Increase confidence & self –esteem and motivation
- Encouragement to set achievable goals up to a period of 6 months
- Leaving plan and a positive destination for the participant