Glasgow Council on Alcohol(GCA) is a voluntary organisation that provides a range of services to support people who have problems with alcohol misuse.
We provide five core services:
- Community Alcohol Support Service (CASS) provides support for people living in the East End of Glasgow to address their alcohol misuse and maintain their tenancy.
- Counselling Service provide a range of counselling, advice and information for young people (12 years plus), adults and couples experiencing or affected by alcohol misuse.
- Group Work Service provide a variety of workshops and group work programmes based on a controlled drinking or abstinence approach to addressing alcohol misuse.
- Prevention and Education Service (P&E) provide interactive workshops and education sessions to all sections of the community.
- Training Service are available in alcohol and counselling skills.